Eye Cream works well on dry and aging skin. Can be applied to whole face but especially helpful under and around eyes. A little goes a long ways.
Made with organic shea butter, olive squalane, organic jojoba oil, and organic essential oil of lavender.
A little bit about Olive Squalane Oil:
Squalane is nourishing, hydrating and boosts the skins ability to regenerate. It helps to soften the skin and reduce wrinkles.
Squalane oil is so fine it is absorbed deep into the skin-leaving no oily film. This smooth, deep penetration assists in the acceleration of new cell growth. It also helps to discourage the growth of bacteria that can block normal cell development.
Squalane will clear up difficult skin problems (eczema, dermatitis, rashes, etc.) when nothing else helps very much. It also heals skin cracks, which are a significant health issue in the winter as germs can easily enter the body through cracked fingers/hands that have dried out from cold conditions.
Squalane has these unique abilities because the oil is naturally a major factor in skin lubrication as well as providing germ killing activity when it is properly concentrated in the skin. It helps to prevent the formation of brown age spots.
Benefits of Olive Squalane:
- Boosts Cell Regeneration and Oxygenation
- Helps prevent formation of “age spots”
- Heals chapped /cracked Skin
- Antibacterial Properties
- Helps skin to retain moisture
- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Imparts relief to dehydrated and ultra-sensitive skin
- Softens the most rough-textured skin and leaves no oily residue
- Helpful in counteracting conditions of eczema, psoriasis, and post-operative skin.
Please Note that all salves and creams will melt on sunny days if left in direct sunlight, in a car, near a heat source, and sometimes during shipping. If this happens you can mix them up and place them in refrigerator for a little while so they will harden back up.